Tuesday, October 6, 2009

why me

Most of the time people say "why me" they are complaining or crying out in pain.

I have been saying those words lately but for a different reason. When I see what is going on at C3 I am humbled and wonder "why me"... Why did God allow me to be part of something this amazing?

I am not saying this to get a bunch of people to give me some "rah rah" crap - I don't need that. I am saying this because I am humbled to be part of something so amazing and seeing so many lives change.

When people ask me how it is going, I always respond with "living the dream". Even a bad day at C3 is better than a day in a job that I hate or don't feel called to do. I have been there, done that and got the coffee mug (I seriously have the company mugs) . I know that I am doing what God has called me to do, and to me that is success.

There is no way C3 would be doing what it is doing without the amazing people He has brought to be part of this team. That is such a hard thing for me to grasp.... Why me!!!

My point: I think we have all asked that question: "why me" but do you ask it out of complaining or out of humility?

God can do whatever He wants to do and doesn't need me, but I sure am glad He chose to allow me to be part of it... Greater Things are yet to come!

1 comment:

Gina Sutphin said...

Thanks for the flip look at this train of thought. It's been a long string of events in life that put Joe & I at C3. Unfortunately, we're still collecting coffee mugs, but the work we GET to do at C3 is a bright spot in the midst of it all. And by the way, we love our C3 coffee mug! : )