Monday, October 26, 2009

Jamaica bound

My friend Becky is gonna be leaving the good ol' USA to answer the call God has on her life.

She had such a great time on our missions trip to Jamaica that she decided to devote a season of her life to those amazing kids. She inspires me. Becky, who I affectionately refer to as "silly little freak" is an amazing woman of God and her faith is HUGE!

I have the pleasure of calling her friend and I cannot wait to see what God does in her life while she pours from her big heart and soul into some very blessed children. Although the children don't live with their parents, they will now have the privilege of living with Becky.

My point: Are you doing what God called you to do? Are you allowing your fear to stop you from doing something amazing?

Her feet may be small but she is taking a HUGE step of faith.

If you would like to invest into Becky's mission, please email me gary@myC3church.com

Becky, you are an inspiration to everyone who knows you. I am honored to know you.

3 comments:

World Pioneer Project said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky Medina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky Medina said...

I think all your seriousness has gotten me all choked up and caused to forrget how to spell and write. Here's my third try at leaving a comment, LOL: The honor is all mine, my friend :) It has been a great joy and priviledge to work alongside of you! G4L