Tuesday, October 13, 2009

web fishers


Since my last blog was about HORRIBLE customer service, I figured I would balance it with one that offers AMAZING customer service.

Web Fishers is not just a great web company, the people who own it are great people.

They are the ones who do our website and web support. I will just say they are awesome. They get a feel for who you are and what you are looking for and then they work their magic.

I can't tell you enough how great it is to be able to ask a question and actually get an answer. The response time is always great, they will do whatever we need them to do but they are not afraid to offer different solutions. They are on top of any issues normally before you even have to tell them about the issues...

My point: I think it is pretty obvious that I not only recommend Web Fishers but I HIGHLY recommend them. We are always getting comments about our website. We have people come check out our church just because they like the website. You would be crazy not to give them a chance.

Please consider them for all your web needs. If you would like to contact me (gary@myC3church.com) with questions, feel free...

No comments: