Friday, April 22, 2011

warranty

I got a haircut the other day. She did the best she could with what she had to work with.

When I was finished she handed me my reciept and explained my warranty. Yep, I got a warranty with my haircut.

I thought - how many people actually use the haircut warranty. What would be a reason you would use a haircut warranty. Is this warranty like most other warranties where you go in and they just tell you that all "other" problems would be covered but not the one you came in with.

Why in the name of all that is pure and good do we need a haircut warranty? I can't think of a situation where I would march in and show them my warranty and demand that my haircut be fixed. How do you fix a bad haircut? If you screwed it up the first time, why would I want you to do it again. My hair is short - how do you fix short - bald?

This haircut warranty cracked me up.

My point: I can think of a lot of things that need a warranty but a haircut - come on - really? I would shave my head and eyebrows before I tried to redeem a haircut warranty.

I will definitely be going back to the haircut warranty place. If I can pay the same price for a haircut or a haircut WITH A WARRANTY - I will go with the warranty (even tho I will NEVER use it...)


GIVE ME A BREAK!

No comments: