Saturday, April 9, 2011

the value of a penny

The value of a penny doesn't seem to be much anymore. Usually when I see one laying on the ground I walk right by it - until now...

Now I pick up every penny I see because there is a "penny horse" named Sandy at our local grocery store. The penny has incredible value now because it makes 2 little girls happy.

That penny may not be able to buy much but it can get me about 1 min of nothing but smiles & creates some great memories.

My point: value is determined by you. If you are looking for the big purchase, a penny isn't gonna get it. If you are looking for smiles and memories - the penny is gonna do the trick (for now...)

2 comments:

brent salyers said...

Great Post!!

ImaGoodLady said...

So great. Now every time I see a penny, I will think of you and your little girls :)