Tuesday, April 12, 2011

clearance

shirt vest
I can't believe that this little number was on the clearance rack.

I find it kinda comical when I see the sweater vest. I am not sure I found anyone sport them quite like Tressel.

I am at a meeting today in Polaris and it is quite common to see multiple sweater vests make an appearance. I decided to conform to the pattern of the people - I went vest!

I never thougth I would buy a sweater vest (I still haven't - its not a sweater), but when I saw this gem hanging on the rack, I decided it was a must buy. There is no downside to having this baby in your closet. It is a very versatile. You can dress it up or down. It was a great purchase.

My point: I saw an amazing opportunity to grab it and the price was right so I pulled the trigger and made it mine.

I can't believe that it was so cheap and there were a ton of them - go figure!

No comments: