Sunday, May 1, 2011

My book cover

If I were to ever write a book this would be my cover.

This is a pic my wife took & obviously edited. I think it is amazing how u can take a pic of something and make it look different. That got me thinking, if a software program can make me look different, what can the one who created me do.

The edited pic is only external but the LifeChange that Jesus brings is internal which leads to outward acts.

My point: we can all appear to be something & with enough work we can fool a lot of people but real change happens on the inside & that is harder to fake (longterm).

I have a friend who says she will never buy a book if the authors face is the cover, maybe I should reconsider my cover because she may be one of the 6 people who would actually buy it...

You can check out some more awesome pics by clicking here

No comments: