Saturday, May 14, 2011

race for the cure

Today was the Susan G Komen race for the cure. Although it is hard to "race" with 50k people, it was a great time.

C3 represented "team Brandy" - a true hero. It was an honor to support this great cause represented by so many brave survivors.

I can't wait for the day that the mention of cancer isn't met with such uncertainty. I pray we see the day that it is treated with a shot or prescription. Until that day, we will just keep trying to raise awareness and support.

My point: I am honored to participate in such a great cause. I am humbled by the strength of so many who are affected by cancer.

It was awesome running with my wife. The best part of the course was the stretch of motorcycles revving their engines in support. It was quite an adrenaline rush.

No comments: