Sunday, May 22, 2011

whats in a name

Hannah is taking ballet & somehow I got roped into being part of the recital. I am 1 of about 30 dads who will be putting on a dance clinic.

We are kicking off the recital to a "Rocky" theme. I am learning that this white man can't dance & ain't got much rhthym BUT I will do just about anything for my girls. I figure it will be more embarrassing to them than to me so what's the downside.

I am gonna make sure I wear a C3 shirt so I can represent.

My point: who cares! Its all for fun. If I gotta watch a bunch of kids dance, they should have to watch a bunch of old guys attempt to get their groove on.

I kept interrupting the dance teacher asking "is this the part where I rip my shirt off". She didn't answer me yet, she is probably waiting on the perfect most opportune time for this public display...

I just blogged on my DROID
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: