Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ridiculous

I am sure you will have to look closer at this pic to make out what it is. Once you get past the awesome Mexican background you may notice it somewhat resembles a wallet.

This is one of the most ridiculous wallets I have ever seen. It reminded me of the wallet that George Costanza carried. It was so thick he had to see a chiropractor for back pain or shove a wadded bunch of napkins under the other butt cheek to balance his posture.

I will not mention the name of the person that carried this overstuffed wallet in a giant sized purse but we did have a good laugh at it. As crazy as it may seem, the wallet is probably very organized. I just thought it was blogworthy.

My point: You can learn a lot about people by their daily habits. The way they act when they don't think anyone is around, the way they talk to their spouse, the way they drive... What do your life habits say about you?

I am still trying to figure out what message this overstuffed wallet sends - it would've been a lot better if it were overstuffed with money, maybe my lunch would've been paid for...

No comments: