Tuesday, May 17, 2011

dirty laundry

The craziest thing happens every week. I throw dirty, wet nasty clothes in this basket in my closet and out of no where a pile of folded clean laundry appears.

I throw the dirty clothes in a closet and the clean ones appear in plain view. I think it's funny that we try to hide the dirty laundry of our lives but it is much better to go thru a process to become clean so we aren't ashamed to talk about it in public.

My point: think about the things in your life that you are hiding or ashamed of and find a coach to help you identify where you are and where you want to be, then help you get there.
 
I thought about looking into this mystery but I decided to just enjoy it instead. I am so thankful that my wife does laundry but I am learning that not every stain comes out...

No comments: