Saturday, May 7, 2011

be a miracle

I remember when I was wondering why God doesn't seem to "do" miracles anymore. I know that I was focusing on what I defined as a miracle and then I realized that He does still do miracles and sometimes He will allow us to be part of them.

I got to witness this the other night. There is a couple that needed a financial miracle and God came thru in an "anonymous" way.

I had the priviledge of being right in the middle of it. "Anonymous" contacted me and said to let the couple know that God took care of the need.

I got to see first hand the reaction and even tho some may not consider it a "miracle" because an anonymous person took care of it, there were no arguments from the couple that needed it.

My point: God still does miracles and sometimes we get to be part of them.

Go be a miracle to someone...

No comments: