Tuesday, March 18, 2008

st.patrick

Ok, so I gotta admit that this is one of those days that I have no idea why we "celebrate" it. I am sure there is some great historical reason and it is very significant to some but quite honestly I just never got into the day where the color green takes center stage - until 6 years ago...

6 years ago on St. Patrick's day, my life changed for the good. I met this red haired bombshell that took my breath away. She became my best friend then my wife. She is still my best friend and now I get the honor of sharing my life with her. For that reason, I now "celebrate" St. Patrick's day.

My point: everyday can have a special meaning if you let it. Some will definitely be more special than others but be intentional about making memories.

To my wife: Happy 6 years of knowing me. It has been an amazing journey so far and I know it will only get better.

1 comment:

DFowler said...

Awwhhhhhhhh! You are so sweet! I love you!