Friday, March 14, 2008

frosty the snowblob

This has to be one of the most ridiculous snow creations I have ever seen. It is supposed to be a snowman but somehow I think it better resembles a snowblob.

I am sure you can't see the detail that went into creating this but the buttons are made of mulch and the arms are pieces of lumber. There are very fine & specific details that went into the creation of this "blob" of a figure. There are also countless hours of quality time with loved ones that went into this mammoth of a snow mound .

My friend and his kids made this snowblob. They played outside in the snow for hours building a fort and this snow creation. The snow served as another opportunity to spend quality time with his children. They created a lot more than a snowblob and a fort, they created memories.

My point: be intentional about finding opportunities to create things with your loved ones. In the process you will create the most precious thing of all - memories.

I will not disclose the name of the tall, skinny bald man that made this snowblob but his initials are Konan Stephens... "Good job buddy"


No comments: