Saturday, November 7, 2009

you say it's your birthday...

Well another year has passed for my beautiful wife. She turned thirty something yesterday and I just wanted to say that I am thankful for the day she was born.

I think birthdays are a lot more fun for kids but it does make ya stop to reflect on life when you realize a year has past.

Birthdays are a good time to look back and evaluate and a better time to look ahead and dream. I love that we have a lot to look forward to. Not only are we getting ready to move into a new house, but we will also be finishing up the new sanctuary at C3. We will also see some pretty amazing things happen in lives of our girls. They never cease to amaze me with how fast time seems to go...

My point: It is pretty cool to be in love. I love my wife and I look forward to another year together. I hope all your dreams come true babe.

This is a pic from our honeymoon cruise.

I know this post was a little sappy but I will return next week with my common wit and sarcasm soon...

1 comment:

DFowler said...

Awhhhh, you are the sweetest man alive! Thanks for the awesome blog! I love you Babe!