Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Eyes have it

I was watching a show the other night where two people were talking. One person wanted to make sure the other one understood what was being said so he asked if he understood. The person said yes but the first guy said "let me see your eyes". There is something about looking into a person's eyes that says a lot.

When someone is not being honest, you can usually tell in their eyes. They probably won't even be able to look you in they eyes. When someone is sad, they show it in their eyes. When they are happy, you can tell by looking in their eyes.

When you want to know for if someone is telling you the truth, how they really feel or if they are understanding what you are saying - you need to see their eyes.

My point: you can say one thing with your mouth but your eyes say a lot more.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this why you always call me? So I can't see your eyes? J/K