Saturday, November 21, 2009

moved

We moved into our new house yesterday and today. It is hard to believe all you accumulate over the years. We only lived in our house for a little over 3 years and we had a bunch of stuff we haven't used since we moved here. Since we haven't used it in so long, guess what we did with it... yep, we moved it into storage in our new home.

I was blown away at the help we had when it came time to move. We had a bunch of great people show up with trucks, strong work ethic and a desire to help. To those who helped, I just want to say "THANK YOU"...

Moving is not fun and since the Buckeye - Michigan game was on, it made it even more of a sacrifice to help us.

I was literally moved across town but I was even more moved by the love and generosity of others.

My point: Moving is somewhat like our emotions. Why do we keep useless stuff or hold on to emotions of hurt, frustration, pain, envy, jealousy... We need to purge this junk, get rid of it so it doesn't take up space in your new house or new life.

Thanks again, I couldn't have done it without you!

No comments: