Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nuts

These people drive me nuts:
people who gossip
people who lie
people in cliques
people who finish your story wrong
people who only want the spotlight
people who can't take constructive criticism
people who act like they know everything
people who tell you what you want to hear
people who don't do what they say
people who say they are your friends but really aren't
people who go through the motions instead of really doing it
people who think they are the exception to the rules
people who always ask for favors but never want to do anything in return
people who don't let you get a word in the conversation
people who want to know everything first
people who play stupid childish games
people who won't tell you how they really feel

My point: we have been these people, hopefully that is in the past. For those of you who still do these things, you're nuts - STOP IT!!!

1 comment:

Erica M said...

Very interesting to know so many things bother you about other people. I feel the same way. God has put some of the most difficult people in my life in the past. What it has taught me is that I can't change people, only God can. Only God could change me. Also I found the things that drove me crazy about other people are things I've struggled with myself. We have all done the things you have listed, no one is perfect. I'm praying that God softens your heart to those "nuts"! lol!!