Sunday, October 28, 2007

anonymous

I have to admit I LOVE FEEDBACK on my blogs. Somehow it makes me feel good. I have a hard time believing people actually read this but for someone to leave feedback is an honor. Even if I don't agree with it, it is still feedback and I enjoy it.

Some people read a post then email me comments. I like that too. Some people read and then call or text me. All this is good and I encourage it (hint, hint).

Those who choose "anonymous" as they leave feedback is a little confusing. When this blog was set up, I chose to allow "anonymous" feedback. I didn't have to but I figure any feedback is better than none. I would hope that people wouldn't use it but that is their choice. But the question looms... Why?

Why do people choose anonymous. Are they not confident to tell who they really are. Do they fear they will be judged or laughed at. Are they not secure enough to allow their comments to be assigned to their name?

My point: I am a fan of "if you say it or do it - own it". I think that you should stand up and be proud of your thoughts and feelings we refer to as feedback. I would rather have "anonymous" feedback than no feedback but get some confidence. I won't judge you. I will still show love.

I think I know who you are anyway, you might as well step up and be proud of your thoughts.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You frighten me.

Anonymous said...

Who do you think it is?

Dave Kidd said...

Wow, at least several somebodies read your blog! lol

Anonymous said...

I bet it's brittney spears

DFowler said...

I guess "anonymous" didn't get it Babe!

Andy Warren said...

Hey bro...it's not ME...andy warren wants you to call Him!