Thursday, October 4, 2007

WRONG!!!

When someone does something unexpected a lot of times I may say "I don't even know who you are!"

Well, to those of you who read this blog (all 3 of you), I guess "I don't even know who you are!"

I thought the poll question about the best sitcom was a gimme, a no brainer, a stone cold lead pipe lock, a slam dunk (you get the picture). I guess it wasn't. I have to say I am very surprised and shocked. This one was supposed to be unanimous. It wasn't even supposed to be close.

I was blown away. I guess I just have to say: If you voted for anything other than Seinfeld, YOU ARE WRONG!!! I may be able to hear somewhat of an intelligent argument for Friends but Everybody loves Raymond.? C'MON - not even close. Not even in the same ballpark.

Friends was funny at times but it got old quick. Raymond was a joke, I just needed to have a multiple choice so I added one that would be ridiculously lame.

My point: Seinfeld is without question the funniest sitcom EVER, period!!! Friends may be funny but there is not a situation in life that Seinfeld didn't cover. It influenced culture like no other. To everyone who voted, thank you. To everyone who voted for anything other than Seinfeld - YOU ARE WRONG - I don't even know who you are.

People that didn't even watch Seinfeld knows lines from the show. Everything from "no soup for you", "not that there is anything wrong with that", "master of my domain", even the way Jerry greeted Newman ( you know you just said it in your head)

2 comments:

Andy Warren said...

Helllllooooooo...

I totally agree with you...

Unknown said...

I definately "know who you are".