Saturday, October 13, 2007

100%

The last poll asked if you are happy with your physical appearance. It was 100% "NO". That is the first poll that everyone agreed on. I am not sure what to think of this but that won't stop me from commenting...

I may have a very large audience. I don't mean a lot of people, I mean a group of people that are large. Since I know some of the people that read this blog, I am going to say that is not the case.

Maybe the people who read my blog misunderstood the question... not a chance.

It is quite possible that no matter how good we look, there is always something we wish could be different/better. I think that is it. Is that bad? I don't think so, as long as it is does not become an unhealthy obsession. If we are going to great, unhealthy, lengths to change our physical appearance, it is not good. Not eating thinking you will lose weight is dumb. Eating only to throw it up is equally dumb. Eating all junk and hoping to lose weight is really dumb.

The good thing is that we can change the way we look. We can do it in a healthy way. If we start eating some of the things in the picture we may be able to put on the smile and say we are happy with our physical appearance.

My point: If you don't like it, change it. Make a plan and stick to it. Find an accountability partner and let them help you. Your physical appearance is 100% your responsibility.

If you would like to talk about this further, we can go out for pizza and ice cream...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooor, have a burger on the top floor of a Wendys =]