Tuesday, July 22, 2008

twitter kills

I started twittering a few months ago. I have noticed that twittering has caused me to slack on my blogging. For my faithful reader (yes I meant it to be singular), I apologize.

I have figured out that by twittering, I have a mini outlet for my totally random thoughts and updates. I guess by twittering it when it happens, I don't see the need to blog about it later.

I will do better. I am going to go back to a minimum of 3 times a week. I can always find something to have a strong opinion about.

My point: not everyone twitters and I need to be sensitive to my non twittering fan (yes singular again). I will get back into my strong random thoughts for you to discuss at the water cooler.

If you don't twitter yet, you can check it out here. Let me know if you do twitter so I can follow you.

7 comments:

Dave Kidd said...

Come now my friend, you have readers in the double digits! :)

Anonymous said...

Is this same Gary Fowler that was once a superb Air Force airman?

Dave Kidd said...

oh and yes I do twitter, well, at least I will again when I remember how to do the updates...:)

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you've been!

Unknown said...

Hi Bruce!
I am the same gary that was the command post cartwheel champion.

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you again! When I get some more time, we'll have to catch up on things. Hope all is well.. Take care

Unknown said...

Bruce, shoot me an email. gary@myC3church.com