Tuesday, May 13, 2008

it's a God thing

We are at district council electing a new superintendent (among other positions also, but that is the biggie).

While I have my opinion (a very strong one) of who is the best candidate for the position, I am not the only one who decides. There are hundreds of other people who get to express their equally strong opinions.

Even though we all get a vote, I believe God really does have it under control. I am excited to see what happens with the Ohio District and I am sure there will be many people who would have written it differently but WHO CARES how they would have done it.

My point: it's ok to have an opinion - you should at least have a stance, but it is another thing to express it. Don't be one of those jerks who only listens to your own opinion, be open to others. Definitely don't be the close minded person who pouts when you don't get your own selfish way.

Let God be God and you be - well whoever you are.

1 comment:

Dave Kidd said...

If we got everything our way and according to our opinion, we'd be in a hot mess of santo *%#& (whatever that is)