Wednesday, January 9, 2008

a healthy colon

I joined a gym this month. I, like every other American, have decided enough is enough. I am going to make working out a priority.

I know, you are thinking "YOU? You are so hot and good looking already". Well as true as that is (I am humble too...), it isn't all about looks. I want to be healthy. I want to be healthy in appearance and on the inside -literally.

I am ordering a 30 day colon cleanse. I read that most of us are only able to absorb a fraction of the vitamins and nutrients that the good food we eat has to offer. This is a picture of what came out of someone (supposedly). That is because of all the garbage we put in our bodies. Because of all the bad stuff we take in, it makes it hard to absorb the good stuff... hmmmmm, sounds like life.

I read a definition of "hard hearted". It defined hard heart as "overexposure and under-response to truth". In other words, we hear the truth but we never apply it to our lives. We have so much bad in our system, it makes it nearly impossible to absorb the good. You can't fill a glass full of dirt with water. You can use the water to clean out the dirt but even if you combine the two, you get mud...

Our minds, like our colons need a good cleansing. I am making it a priority to be healthy inside and out. I am constantly renewing my mind by focusing on scripture that will help clean the dirt out and become refreshed. I don't want to be able to hear the truth and not be affected in a positive way.

My point: you need a thorough cleansing. Start filtering what you watch, listen to, talk to, eat, etc. Rid your mind of the dirt and rid your colon of the junk that is in it so you can absorb the good stuff.

Let me know if you want in on the cleanse. It is cheaper if I order more... Act fast, I am ordering Friday the 11th.

www.drnatura.com here is the site I am ordering from if you want to read up on your colon health.

1 comment:

The Truth said...

Gary - I'm in.
TESTIMONIAL: "I had been doing coffee & cigarette enemas for over ten years with no luck. My skin had lost its pallor, I was depressed and the ashes burned my rump. I also developed irritable bowel because I was allergic to the caffeine. The doctor said it was because I was a sinner and liked the rock-n-roll music and the crack pipe. Boy, was he wrong. I mean, I AM a sinner - we all are - - but hopefully with Colonix I can get a few years back."

Spiritually as well: “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”