Friday, April 25, 2008

I got ticked

I was talking on the phone and decided that since it was such a nice day, I would go for a walk while talking. I walked the grass line of C3 church.

I came back in (I wasn't even tired because I have been going to the gym...) and felt like there was a bug crawling on me. I pulled up my pant leg to expose the very muscular calf (did I mention I have been going to the gym?) and there it was - a tick!

I flicked the tick and Becky started complaining that
the tick will now find her head and make it a home. I said - no way, what are the chances... how about 100%. She felt something in her hair and out it fell onto the floor.

I tried to stomp it but it didn't even care. I then went into survival caveman mode and grabbed my pen (they had those back then) and began stabbing this tick. It is now dead.

My point: ticks are bloodsuckers. Don't just flick a bloodsucker - kill it

3 comments:

Derek said...

you killed a tick.... is that Christ-like behavior? :)

DFowler said...

Oh my goodness....I don't even know what to say. You left me speechless on that one! HA! You're amazing babe! Gotta love ya!

Dave Kidd said...

so that is what goes on in the C3 office....