Saturday, December 15, 2012

Discount tire & church

One of my tires had a slow leak so I had to keep putting air in it.

A friend told me that discount tire will fix it for free. It's a service they offer to hope they earn ur business in the future.

I thought it was a great service, a great idea and a great marketing strategy.

Of course my tire was "I repairable" so they sold me a new tire but that's not the point.

My point: what if the church became that place where people could come as they are, broken, hurt, grieving or even full of joy and the one thing they knew was they would get what they needed and if they determined they wanted more in be future, they would come to us.

We know Jesus is the answer but most people can't or don't want to hear it until a need of theirs is met. Until they know we care about them and are concerned about what they are concerned about - they don't wanna hear it.

This place may not have my allegiance but they have my respect for doing something other places are not doing. Care about me & my need before u ask me to buy from u.

Come to www.myC3church.com and we will meet u where u are. If all u want is coffee - we have that!





No comments: