Friday, November 16, 2012

went to the gym but didn't workout

I went to the gym but didn't workout.

On my way to the gym I got on a phone call and figured it would only take a few minutes. I was wrong. It took a little longer and as I was on that call I got a voicemail and had to call that person back when I was done.

It turned out that I sat in my car in front of the gym and talked the entire time I set aside to workout. So when I was finally done talking, I walked into the gym, took a shower and left...

As I went in, I told the girl working the counter what I was doing and she laughed.

My point: sometimes things come up and we have to make adjustments. I was totally fine with taking advantage of my gym membership just to use their locker room facilities.

I told a few people this story and they said they would have drove all the way home to get ready because they would've been too embarrassed.

What would you have done???






No comments: