Wednesday, October 17, 2012

your mom

I saw "your mom" today.

I often wonder what the heck goes thru peoples minds when they pick out a personalized plate.

I can't even think about something that I would want on my plate enough to pay for it. I am too cheap to pay to make a statement on my car.

I also know when I look at the plate or most bumper stickers, whether it is intended or not, an image and opinion is formed in my head. I am not sure it the image you want me to have but I guess that is the risk you take when you personalize a plate or put stickers on your car.

My point: there are enough ways that people form opinions of us so I just choose not to give em another one. There is also other things I would rather spend that money on - I guess you can form an opinion of me for NOT having a personalized plate.

What do you think when you see this plate?

If you had a personalized plate, what would it say?

If you could personalize a plate for me, what would it say?

Have fun...


1 comment:

brent salyers said...

When I see that plate I think of 2 moments in life, Jr. High & any time spent with Gary Fowler!!

If I had a personalized plate it would say? I have no idea...

I already told you what yours would say..