Saturday, October 13, 2012

My girls

Not much brings more joy to my heart than seeing my girls play together.

I guess it doesn't matter what they are doing - I just love seeing them together.

With Shayna now working on top of all her other activities, it is sometimes hard to get em all together but she has been putting "play with the girls" in her calendar.

Reminded me if the principle that if we just want to do it - it may or may not get done. If we put it on our calendar - it will get done.

My point: we make time for what's important. My family is important to me and u love that they are important to each other. I am a blessed man.

What have u been putting off by not scheduling it - go schedule it or it probably won't get done.

1 comment:

brent salyers said...

Great reminder to schedule family time!! I'm actually writing my blog about my grandson time!!