Saturday, May 4, 2013

Butt hurts

Today was the first day I got out on the bicycle. I went with a few other guys and we rode about an hour and a half. As we were riding we were discussing how our butts are going to feel tomorrow.

I don't need to wait until tomorrow, my butt hurts now.

This made me think about how at the end of last season, my butt didn't hurt at all cuz I biked a lot and my bottom got used to the seat.

No matter how long u bike, if u take an extended time off, u will probably hurt the first time u ride after a break.

Just like lifting weights. If u don't lift for awhile then lift again, u get sore. If u don't run for awhile then run, u get sore.

I guess it's like anything. If u don't do it for awhile, u can't pick up where u left off.

Just because I did a triathlon last year, there is no way I could do it today.

Just because I read the bible last year doesn't mean I still know it or can easily apply what it says.

My point: if u want to be something, u have to be consistent. If u want to do some thing well, u have to practice it.

What do u want to do well and what is it going to take to keep doing it well.

No comments: