Saturday, February 16, 2013

Date night

It was really good to have a date night. A lot of people did a lot of planning to make this night possible.

Many people invested time in the details. Everything from gift bags, cookies, meals, room set up, games (which we won one), speaking schedules and many many more.

The goal was to provide couples with an event to grow closer to each other as we learned Biblical truths and got to hear incredible wisdom from amazing people.

With all the people it took to make the event happen, there were more heroes on the home front. We had to coordinate someone to watch our kids and our dogs. Big sister helped in a transition until miss Becke showed up after not feeling well all week.

My point: I'm blessed. I had a great date night with my beautiful bride and I am so incredibly thankful for everyone who made it possible.

Looking forward to a great event next year.


No comments: