Saturday, August 28, 2010

the judge

as i sit here: i realized that when we deal w/ people, most of the time we either respond with grace or judgement.

i think for the most part i offer grace but i am noticing that the exceptions seem to be ppl who have burnt me or have violated my trust / grace.

that approach stinks & it is wrong but its reality. i should always offer grace first & will do my best to do so.

i was hit by this reality when i was walking thru the mall arm in arm with my 14yr old shayna. ppl looked @ me like i was her sugar daddy (pervert). they were judging their perception. i really dont care, i just thot it was funny & helped make my point.

give ppl grace, dont be a jerk, ur not the judge...

I just blogged on my DROID

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

No comments: