Saturday, January 19, 2013

Do what you came to do

The other day when I was at the gym I noticed this woman on her phone for a very long time.

I have returned an occasional text while working out but for the most part I try to do what I came to do.

I started thinking about when people are places physically but they really aren't there mentally.

My family has been caught up in texting or emailing at dinner so we implemented a no toys or phones at the dinner table. We hold each other accountable to it.

Then I started wondering how many people go to church and enjoy a cup of coffee and some conversation but leave the exact same way as they came. They are in he building but they are not in His presence.

My point: do what you came to do. If ur at the gym, workout. If ur at the dinner table, eat. If ur playing a game with ur kids, play the game. If ur at church, worship the God you came to learn about.

If u go to the gym but don't workout, you won't see change. If you go to church and don't learn or worship...



No comments: